Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy
March 20, 2020
Concerning Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made the following adjustments to our operations.
- Regular and consistent use of hand sanitiser.
- All sanitary precautions are a priority – personal staff hygiene, shared facilities, all equipment and touchpoints on vehicles.
- All showroom and service centre has hand sanitiser products available for customer and staff use.
- Coughing or sneezing into an arm, covering mouth and away from people.
- We are maintaining a social distance of 1 metre away.
- Wrapped dirty tissues in a clean tissue and thrown into the bin.
- There will be no interstate or overseas corporate travel until further notice.
- All staff member with any cold or flu-like symptoms is to stay at home.
- Ensure all attempts are made not to share food with others.
- Split shifts have been introduced throughout the group to guard against cross-contamination.
In the efforts of easing your car purchase and maintenance, we would like to inform you that we are providing these services:
- Test drive a car at your leisure – we can send the car to you.
- Contact us, and we will pick your car up for a service.
- Finance quotation can be done over the phone.
- All vehicles go through a stringent sanitation process.
- Parts and accessories orders can be done online.
All these services are subject to the Terms & Conditions listed below:
- All pick-ups and drop-offs are within 10 km radius of the dealership closest to you.
- We strive to practice good hygiene to protect against infection and prevent the virus from spreading, as per advises from the Department of Health.
- Australian Motors staff members are taking serious precautions in relations to personal hygiene.
We will continue to monitor the progress of COVID-19, and as such, we will continually update these policies.
In addition to this, we have decided to change our trading hours. Please refer to the contact us section of our website, social pages (Facebook and Instagram) or Google Maps for current and most updated times.
We will also continue to share relevant updates via email, our website and social feeds.
If you have any questions or require any clarification, please do not hesitate to speak to our staff member by calling the numbers below:
- Australian Motors Mitsubishi Wayville | (08) 8179 3666
- Australian Motors Mitsubishi Morphett Vale | (08) 8307 2400