We are doing our best to ensure our customers and staff stay healthy while still offering a full range of products and services.
March 18, 2020
To all our customers, business partners and visitors,
In relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to inform you that we strive to practice good hygiene to protect against infection and prevent the virus spreading, as per advises from the Department of Health. In addition to this, these are our assurance and steps towards prevention:
Please continue to retain your service bookings as we work our best to provide you with the confidence you require. We can offer pick up and drop-offs to ensure minimal contact. As is the same for test drives, with new and used vehicles car sales.
Please be advised that routine maintenance does prevent malfunctions and increases fuel efficiency, which is very important to take note of especially in this current situation.
In the efforts of easing your car purchase and maintenance, we would like to inform you that we are providing these services:
- Enquiry answered via phone call, video chat, email, SMS or web chat.
- You can also ask for car photos/videos and we’ll send these over to you.
- Test Drive – book online and we’ll send the car to you. The car will be disinfected before & after.
- Finance & Insurance – phone or online quotation. Packaged tailored to you and your circumstances.
- Warranty – avoid spending any more money to maintain old vehicle. New car, new warranty. Get quotation by phone or online.
- Trade-In – phone or online appraisals. Maximise your trade-in value.
- You new car will be cleaned & disinfected prior to home delivery.
We will continue to monitor the progress of COVID-19 to ensure we are providing the best services we can for our customers and staff.
In addition to this, our dealerships listed below have decided to change our trading hours for Thursday.
We will also continue to share relevant updates via email, our website and social feeds.
If you have any questions or require any clarification, please do not hesitate to speak to our staff member by calling (08) 8193 9700.
Take advantage of our ultimate customer experience with minimal contact. Ask us how today.
In the meantime, please refer to the website below for accurate sources on any COVID-19 updates —